Theme 1: Organization Design
Theme 2: Clear Product Development Strategies
Theme 3: Leverage of Technologies
Theme 4: Enabled Workforce
Limited number of abstracts will be accepted. Submit your abstracts now!
The annual Project Management Practitioners Conference 2016 is scheduled to be held at Nimhans Convention Center from July 14th to 17th, 2016. The theme for the conference is "Architecting Project Management... For Enterprise Agility". The details of the sub themes and their focus can be viewed on the PMPC webpage of the chapter. The PM Poster Program provides a fantastic opportunity for you to present and share your experiences, unique ideas and solutions in the field of project management, to a group of interested professionals.
PM Poster program was created by PMI Bangalore India Chapter in 2013 with the objective of providing a platform for showcasing unique ideas, solutions and services and of creating a unique learning experience for the participants. The PM Poster Program is meant for Practitioners, Self-employed Professionals and Small Business Units engaged in delivering unique solutions and services in the area of Project Management.
The PM Poster Program provides a unique opportunity to the presenter to share the experience with a group of interested professionals. For the delegates it gives an opportunity to learn and connect with people offering unique services and learn about innovative solutions.
Each PM Poster Kiosk provides facilities for displaying videos and dynamic presentations, place for displaying attractive posters, facility to connect a laptop and a raised platform for the speaker. The kiosks will be strategically placed to attract crowds during registration / breaks and provides around 3 hours of connect time over the day. Every day a different set of 6 Posters will be presented. The presenters will have the unique opportunity of engaging with professionals interested on the topic presented and plan future engagements.
PM Poster is being offered as a service for budding professionals and small entrepreneurs from PMI at no cost to the presenter. Please send your nominations to present as a PM Poster Presenter by completing the attached form and mailing to email@example.com. The last day for receipt of nominations is May 20, 2016. The following are the criteria to be kept in mind while submitting nominations for PM Poster Sessions:
- The PM Poster Program is available only to Individual Practitioners, Self-employed Professionals and Small Business Units with an annual turnover of less than Rs. 5 Crore.
- The focus should be on uniqueness of the solution to provide an educational value to the delegates attending the PM Poster sessions.
- The Presenters should bring their own display materials.
- A small personal amplifier will be provided to the speaker to reach out to the audience assembled around the Kiosk. No other audio equipment will be allowed at the Kiosk.
- Ideally the presenter should limit any presentation material to 10 minutes to be able to engage with more batches of delegates.
- Any other pamphlets and promotional material will have to be held at the Kiosk and distributed to the delegates. Chapter will not be in a position to insert them into the conference kit.
- All expenses related travel, stay, and preparation of the content should be borne by the presenter.
Behind Bus Stop,